- Please read the Term & Conditions' carefully before booking; by booking with LUXO NAIL SPA, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to ensure you have time to check in, select personalized treatments, choose your colors or add-ons. Late arrival may result in the cancellation or shortening of your appointment.
- LUXO NAIL SPA has a 24 hour cancellation policy for all appointments. We are happy to reschedule or cancel your appointment if more than 24 hours notice has been given and 100% of deposit money received will be refunded. Cancelling a booking within 24 hours of scheduled appointment time or a no show will result in the loss of your appointment and your deposit will not be refunded. Should you cancel or not arrive for a confirmed appointment twice, we will request a full payment upfront for any future bookings. If you arrive 15 or more minutes late for an appointment, your service will be subject to change.
- We want to ensure all customers have the best experience while being treated at our salon. Should you have any dissatisfaction regarding the service received please let our management team know so we can help.
- At LUXO NAIL SPA, we value our employees and take their safety, health and well-being seriously. We don't tolerate rudeness or disrespect and have the right to refuse service to any customer who behaves inappropriately. We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions when necessary, with or without advance warning.
- Lacquer polish services are not guaranteed. Only full-set OVERLAYS & EXTENSIONS and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 7 days after your appointment, excluding breakages. If you notice light chips or lifting in the first 7 days, please call us to schedule a free repair. Repairs after 7 days, all nails without nail art are $5 per nail and with nail art are $10 per nail.
- Tell the manager and mention you have diabetes before the pedicure begins. Ask the technician to avoid doing anything that can scratch or injure the skin which include cut your cuticles or use any sharp instruments on your skin or under your toenails. Speak up if you don't like what the technician is doing. After your pedicure is finished, keep an eye on your feet and legs for any signs of redness or infection. If you notice anything unusual, call your doctor right away.
- All gift certificate sales are final. Gift certificates are not refundable or exchangeable. Gift certificates should be treated as cash, and are not redeemable if lost or stolen. All gift certificates expire 1 year from the date of purchase. Luxo Nail Spa is not responsible for unauthorized use, lost, stolen damaged gift certificates.
- All cell phones should remain on silent and conversations limited while in service areas. We ask that all guests keep voice levels to a minimum as we have created a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Children should be supervised at all times and remain respectful to those receiving services around them. This is your time to relax and rejuvenate!
- Please leave all your jewelry and valuable items at home. LUXO is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items.
- We do not offer refund for any service. If you are unhappy with a service, please contact our front desk and if the fault is ours, we will do our best to fix the error.
- No Pets allowed. Service animals specifically trained to aid with a disability are welcome.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
for visiting us today!